Terms And Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern the use of Inspireland.ie, as provided by Inspireland.ie (referred to as “we” or “us”), by the user (referred to as “you”). By using the site, you acknowledge and signify that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You may not transfer your account to another person, share it with anyone, or use it to impersonate anyone. You agree that you will provide us with accurate account information (such as your real name, valid e-mail addresses, and accurate payment details). We may terminate your account if we are unable to verify or authenticate the information you provide to us.
- All course materials are the copyright of Inspireland.ie and may not be used by anyone other than the school and registered teachers for the sole purpose of teaching. You may not sell, lend or give these materials to anyone else or allow them to be copied or used by any person not registered by the subscribing school.
- You acknowledge that information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your reliance on any materials placed on this site.
- The website is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and shall be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the site, you accept that your use of the site and any information on the site, shall also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any dispute arises from your use of the site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Irish courts.
- Any links from this site are provided for your information as a resource for your own teaching practise. We do not endorse any of the sites to which we link, and we bear no responsibility for the contents of these sites.
- Should you be dissatisfied with the service or any correction a refund may be offered at the discretion of Inspireland.ie once an email is received to email@example.com, clearly stating your name, email address associated with your account and a detailed description of your reasons for requesting the refund.
- All material used in these tutorials is for use by primary and secondary level teachers of subscribing schools only.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Updated terms and conditions will be uploaded to the website. You are advised to visit the website periodically to keep up to date with any changes in our terms and conditions.