SUBMIT A POEM
It is important that you read and agree to
these terms before submitting a poem:
- All poems will be read and reviewed by the Inspireland editorial team.
Please note that submission doesn’t guarantee publication.
- Only secondary school students’ submissions accepted.
- Your submission must be your own work.
- Maximum of three poems per student.
- Please try and keep poems to 70 lines or less.
- Write the title at the head of the poem. If you don’t have a title just use: Untitled.
- If you do not wish your name printed with your poem – please write Anon at the end of poem
- Closing date for submissions is 14 days after your school’s workshop.
- Intellectual property remains with the author but by submitting a poem you are authorizing Inspireland to publish your poem in both electronic and printed form.