Inspireland Summer Camp
Terms & Conditions
- Inspireland Art Camp is open to children and teenagers between the ages of 9 to 18.
- Parents will be notified of the drop off and collection times for each child’s allocated group.
- Inspireland will not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours.
- Cancellations made up to 10 days before the camp begins will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than 10 days before the camp, unless a replacement is waiting to book that place.
- All camp tutorials will also be streamed live via Zoom. In the event of a student being unable to attend due to testing positive for Covid-19, materials will be sent to their homes and they will be able to join in the camp online. Inspireland reserves the right to make date/venue changes if necessary.
- In the event that the camp is not permitted to run due to Health Guidelines in relation to COVID19 Inspireland will run the camp online, post the materials to the homes of the students and offer each student 12 months membership to our online arts and literacy courses. Inspireland will operate to the highest safety standards.
- In consideration of the acceptance of above named student at Inspireland Summer Camps the applicant agrees that Inspireland and / or their employees will not be held responsible for any accidents or loss of personal property, however caused.
- Any participant whose conduct is deemed by the camp manager to be detrimental to the best interest of the programme will be dismissed-no refund will be made. Inspireland reserve the right to modify or delete any activity in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident. A confirmation email or text will be sent as proof of booking. Payment is regarded as acceptance of the booking conditions.
- Photographs/Videos may be taken for promotional use
Covid 19 Measures:
- Staggered drop off and collection times 9.45/10pm & 2.00/2.15pm will be implemented for the children’s camp.
- Parents will not be permitted to enter the venue unannounced at any time during the day unless prior arrangements are made with head office.
- Children must comply with all safety requirements, hand washing and coughing etiquette.
- Children must stay within the same group for the week. No exceptions are permitted.
- Parents must inform Inspireland immediately if you have identified any Covid19 symptoms in your child.
- Our programme has been altered to facilitate the new guidelines.
- Signage will be displayed at various locations in each venue.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided at each camp. We request that each child attends camp with their own hand sanitizer for personal use during the week.
- Our Staff will be trained in hand hygiene procedures and will remind children to follow the same procedures.
- Anyone showing symptoms of Covid19 prior to or outside of camp hours should not attend Inspireland in person. They will instead be invited to join the class via the live stream.
- If a Leader or child on camp is displaying symptoms our staff will follow protocol to ensure the safe isolation of the person until it is possible for them to go home. Masks will be provided for
- anyone displaying symptoms. Inspireland will complete an incident report and comply with all HSE contact tracing guidelines.
Please note: All personal data held by Inspireland is used solely for the purpose stated. It is our strict policy not to pass personal details on to third parties. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Acts Ireland.